· What is ppC++? · ppC++(acronym for "ppC++ preprocessed C++"), is an HTML-embedded
C/C++ language which is adapted especially for
active web pages programming. This preprocessor lets you write server-side
programs in C++ inside your HTML code and brings new additional features
which make web programming very easy.
· Who needs ppC++? · ppC++ was developed for those, who
needs high performance, stability and harmony in simple HTML enviroment.
For those, who knows C or C++ and has some skills in HTML, doesn't wish to
learn new interpreter languages like Perl, PHP or ASP and wants to start
creating dynamic web-pages immediately. If you are C/C++ programmer, you
will start developing full-featured dynamic server pages of full value
and ease of HTML tags in a few hours.The main goal of ppC++ is to bring
classic C/C++ adopted in simple and rapid development of dynamic
12 Mar, 05 - ppC++ 0.48 is released!
- now - for UNIX systems!
ppC++ for UNIX is released. Now you will never have to
worry about compilation - run your scripts
typing its path and name directly in a browser address line,
like if it were simple HTML pages!
28 Feb, 05 - ppC++ 0.44.6 is released!
- core bugfixes
02 Feb, 05 - examples page opens!
- here you could find(and eve3n add!) some example scripts for ppC++ compiler. It is empty now, but only for a little while... ;)
19 Jan, 05 - ppC++ 0.44.4 is released!
- generaly bugfixes, but also some improvements...
13 Dec, 04 - ppC++ 0.44 is released!
- some additional functions and synonyms :)
18 Nov, 04 - ppC++ is sourceforged!
- ppC++ was published at
SourceForge.net - the world\'s largest Open Source
software development website.
07 Oct, 04 - ppC++ web compiler released!
- forget about annoying manipulations
on your ppC++ scripts - now with smart
and user-friendly ppC++ web compiler
you can compile and run ppC++ scripts directly from
download ppC++ web compiler here.05 Oct, 04 - Fixed bug: parser
had a problem with passing quotes stings.
- ppC++ parser had a serious bug in the core - it
was confused with too hardly escaped quotes. Now it\'s fixed.
02 Oct, 04 - Optimizing...
- the most problematic function in the parser(which
divides the script to main and other functions) was
almost absolutely re-written. Now it looks not as clear as
before, but works much faster!