IMPORTANT for Windows users: ppC++ for windows can be installed only as cgi-version - without ppc auto-run.
You may also want to use some popular web tools, like
regular expressions or databases. You
can use your favorite C++ packages, but if you are
not sure, check out some links here:
· PCRE - Perl Compatible Regular Expressions
· mySQL - Open Source Database - (C API here) To configure ppC++ for compilation with libraries,
you may need to change a command line arguments sent to
GCC compiler by ppC++. To do this, go to
Settings menu in your ppC++ web compiler
and change the arguments as it is shown in an example below
(see highlited items):
That is all! ppC++ is compiled!
Now run "setup.ppc.cgi" from web-browser to
complete the installation of ppC++.
Note: http server must be started.
If you have compiled this sources for some operation
system/platform that is
not listed at ppC++ download page,
please let me know.
12 Mar, 05 - ppC++ 0.48 is released!
- now - for UNIX systems!
ppC++ for UNIX is released. Now you will never have to
worry about compilation - run your scripts
typing its path and name directly in a browser address line,
like if it were simple HTML pages!
28 Feb, 05 - ppC++ 0.44.6 is released!
- core bugfixes
02 Feb, 05 - examples page opens!
- here you could find(and eve3n add!) some example scripts for ppC++ compiler. It is empty now, but only for a little while... ;)
19 Jan, 05 - ppC++ 0.44.4 is released!
- generaly bugfixes, but also some improvements...
13 Dec, 04 - ppC++ 0.44 is released!
- some additional functions and synonyms :)
18 Nov, 04 - ppC++ is sourceforged!
- ppC++ was published at
SourceForge.net - the world\'s largest Open Source
software development website.
07 Oct, 04 - ppC++ web compiler released!
- forget about annoying manipulations
on your ppC++ scripts - now with smart
and user-friendly ppC++ web compiler
you can compile and run ppC++ scripts directly from
download ppC++ web compiler here.05 Oct, 04 - Fixed bug: parser
had a problem with passing quotes stings.
- ppC++ parser had a serious bug in the core - it
was confused with too hardly escaped quotes. Now it\'s fixed.
02 Oct, 04 - Optimizing...
- the most problematic function in the parser(which
divides the script to main and other functions) was
almost absolutely re-written. Now it looks not as clear as
before, but works much faster!